Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stub and Herbs Takes 12th in the World!


I should have written about Stub and Herbs a long time ago, seeing it is my favorite bar in the area (a very big area at that), but now is as good of a time as any. Stub and Herbs has recently been voted in the BeerAdvocate magazine as the 12th best place to enjoy a beer in the world! That's right, in the world.

Stub and Herbs was the first beer bar I went to and ever since I had my first beer there, it will always remain my favorite. The tap list is always incredible and always changing. They have great prices and happy hour almost all day long, which is never a bad thing.

Jon, the bar manager has put a lot of time and effort into getting Stubs to being a great beer bar. I don't know a lot about the past version of Stubs, but I heard the beer selection was nothing to brag about. However, that is all gone. Jon gets all kinds of beers. From locals and seasonals to limited/rare treats that no one else in the area gets, Jon manages to provide quite the variety. Stub and Herbs also has cask beers and Rogue Dead Guy Whiskey on tap.

A few reasons why Stub and Herbs deserves to be on this list:
1) The amazing beer selection and the prices that come along with the beer.
2) The service is great.
3) The atmosphere is comfortable and fun.

If you are in the Twin Cities, I highly recommend paying a visit to Stub and Herbs. You won't be let down. Anytime I am in the TC, I will be at Stubs at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment